LET US FIGHT Covid-19 TOGETHER!
Dear Spa Alita Guests,
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day
when we can welcome guests back to Spa Alita. We are excited to announce that
we are reopening our spa on July 2nd and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by BC Government. Our new hours of business will be 10 – 4pm as of June 1st to book appointments only. July 2nd we will be resuming regular hours. (If you have an emergency, we can book you in for June.)
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and
rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has
been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step
of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in
accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee
• Service providers will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
• Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate
directly to your treatment room.
• Temporary closure of Make up services.
• Temporary closure of communal beverage area.
• Reduction in the number of available Estheticians.
• Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless
• Cash payment transactions onsite will be accepted, Credit, debit or
gift cards are preferred.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19
symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the
spa and shared by employees.
• Please wear a mask as they are mandatory, there will be disposable masks available at the front desk for $1.00.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
• Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
Unfortunately due to the current circumstances, we are unable to book facials at this time.
To book a treatment, please visit www.spaalita.ca or call us at 250.478.2252
At Spa Alita, our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming
operations and bringing healing to our guests once again.
The Spa Alita Team